NORTHWEST PAGAN HIKERS
NO HIKES SCHEDULED for November but plans are being made.
Stay tuned for future activities!
A place to connect with other local hikers.
- People of ALL Religions/Traditions/Paths are welcome
- People of ALL hiking levels are welcome. There will be hikes for beginners, easy day hikes to more advanced, long distance hikes.
- We will be doing family friendly, pet friendly hikes
- We also set up car pools
During each hike, we will do some "woo woo" activities, such as
- Collecting Spring Water
- Wild crafting
- Charging crystals and other items
- Classes/Workshops on local plants and herbs
We welcome any hiking/classes/workshop suggestions and if you would like to lead an event, please let us know.
We also want this group to be a place of connecting, if you have a planned hike and it is not listed here, please let us know. We would love to see 2-4 hikes every weekend. Our goal is to get people out into nature
So please share, bring a friend and let's get out there!